Center and Departments Open Houses!
Come visit the many Destinations for Explorations throughout the weekend.
Friday April 5, 2013
- UW-Madison Science Expeditions 2013 kicks off with the Grand Opening of the Wisconsin Energy Institute.
- Public Career Fair at Wisconsin Energy Institute, 1552 University Ave.
- School of Human Ecology, Nancy Nicholas Hall Design Gallery (12:00-5:00pm), 1300 Linden Dr.
- Research Talks from members of the UW Sea Grant at 1111 Genetics-Biotechnology Center (7:00pm-9:00pm), 425 Henry Mall.
- Washburn Observatory (8:30pm-10:30pm), 1401 Observatory Dr.
Saturday April 6, 2013
- Exploration Stations and more at Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery (10:00am-2:00pm), 330 N. Orchard St.
- Allen Centennial Gardens (9:00am-5:00pm), 620 Babcock Dr.
- Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences Open House (10:00am-2:00pm), 1225 W. Dayton St.
- Babcock Hall Dairy Store (11:00am-4:00pm), 1605 Linden Dr.
- Birge Hall & Botany Greenhouses Open House (11:00am-3:00pm), 1100 University Ave.
- Botany Gardens, 1090 University Ave.
- Chazen Museum of Art – Art Conservation Guided Tour (1:30pm), 750 University Ave., Lobby, new addition.
- Dairy Cattle Center (10:00am-5:00pm), 1815 Linden Dr.
- D.C. Smith Greenhouse and exploration stations (10:00am-4:00pm), 465 Babcock Dr.
- Geology Museum & Weeks Hall Open House with tours, activities, and artifacts for sale! (9:00am-4:00pm), 1215 W. Dayton St.
- Physics Museum (11:00am-4:00pm), Chamberlin Hall, 1150 University Ave., 1st Floor
- Primate Center Learning Lobby (noon – 4:00pm),1220 Capitol Ct.
- Science House (11:00am-4:00pm), 1645 Linden Dr.
- Steenbock Memorial Library (9:00am-4:00pm), 550 Babcock Dr.
- Wisconsin Energy Institute – Grand Opening (10:00am-2:00pm), 1552 University Ave.
- Wisconsin Wellness EXPO, Southeast Recreation Facility (10:00am-1:00pm), 715 West Dayton St.
- Zoological Museum with hands-on activities! (10:00am-2:00pm), 250 N. Mills St.
Sunday April 7, 2013
- Exploration Stations and more at Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC) (10:00am-2:00pm), 750 Highland Ave.
- Allen Centennial Gardens, 620 Babcock Dr.
- Chazen Museum of Art, 750 University Ave.
- “Fallout” Exhibit on the History of X-ray & Radiation at Ebling Library in the HSLC (10:00am-5:00pm), 750 Highland Ave.
- Guided Tour of the Clinical Training Simulator – HSLC (10:00am-2:00pm), 750 Highland Ave.
- Lakeshore Nature Preserve (Tours at 2:00pm and 3:30pm), Picnic Point Parking, Lot 129, 2004
University Bay Dr.