THANK YOU for an amazing Science Expeditions 2022!
Put April 14-16, 2023 on your calendars now for next year’s Science Expeditions!
While you wait, enjoy a few stories from Science Expeditions’ presenters:
Friends of the Lakeshore Nature Preserve
UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
Click on the map below for the 2022 Science Expeditions Maps and Timetables!
Click on the image below for the 2022 Science Expeditions event guide (searchable pdf)!
Looking for a virtual experience this year? Click on the ThingLink map below!
How to Get Around Campus!
Promo code 4SCIENCE810 can be used in the Madison BCycle app for 1⁄2 priced Day Passes from April 8-10
Free Campus Bus Routes
Parking is Also Available:
- Lake St Ramp: 415 N. Lake St
- Lot 17: 1525 Engineering Dr
- Lot 20, 1390 University Ave
- Lot 36, 1645 Observatory Dr
- Lot 17: 1550 Engineering Dr
- Lot 20: 1390 University Ave
- Lot 36: 1645 Observatory Dr
- Lot 40: 1655 Linden Dr
- Lot 41: 1820 University Ave
- Arboretum Visitor Center
- Lot 60: 801 Walnut St
- Lot 64: 606 Walnut St
- Lot 76: 2501 Univ. Bay Dr
Click Below for our YouTube Channel!
This weekend is just the tip of the iceberg; learn about science opportunities taking place all year long – come back often!