UW-Madison welcomes learners and explorers of all ages to campus to experience science as exploring the unknown at the 12th Annual UW-Madison Science Expeditions on April 4, 5, 6, 2014!
- All campus events are free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends!
- A fun, family-friendly event for kids and adults of all ages!
- Get a first-hand look at the 2014 Schedule!
- There are no tickets required for any of the on campus events or venues.
- Science Spectaculars have specific starting times; first come, first seated.
- Start your journey with Hands-on Exploration Stations at the Town Center in the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery building at the heart of campus. The stations are flow-by exhibits staffed by UW scientists. You can explore each station as long as you please.
- The free Science Expeditions Trolley will speed you between venues while you embark on a scientific journey tour led by UW-Madison Tour Guides.
- Nearby parking can be found in Lot 20 at 1390 University Avenue, Lot 17 at 1550 Engineering Drive, and Lot 36 at 1645 Observatory Drive. Use the new real-time parking website to find available spaces in parking lots around campus.
- For more information or questions about this event, contact Tom Zinnen at (608) 265-2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.