We hope you had a great time at the 2015 UW Science Expeditions. Stay connected all year round with the people, places and programs in science here at your public land-grant research university.
By the way, today's a good day to mark your calendar for April 1-3, 2016 for the 14th Annual UW Science Expeditions Campus Open House.
Thanks to the 2900+ visitors and 420+ volunteers who helped make UW-Madison a Destination for Exploration for learners and explorers of all ages during the 13th Annual UW-Madison Science Expeditions on March 20, 21 and 22, 2015.
- 2015 UW Science Expeditions Timetable/Schedule & Maps for March 20, 21 and 22.
- 2015 UW Science Expeditions 26-page Guidebook to the 96 Exploration Stations, 24 Destinations for Explorations, and 7 Science Spectaculars for March 20, 21 and 22.
- All campus events are free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
- UW Science Expeditions welcomes visitors of all ages!
- There are no tickets required for any of the on campus events or venues.
- Science Spectaculars have specific starting times; first come, first seated.
- Start your journey with Hands-on Exploration Stations at the Town Center in the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery building at the heart of campus. The stations are flow-by, interactive exhibits staffed by UW scientists. You can explore each station as long as you please.
- The free Science Expeditions Trolleys will speed you between venues while you embark on a scientific journey led by UW-Madison Tour Guides. Trolleys run 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. So if you can't hike or bike, feel free to hop on & off as often as you like to expedite your Science Expeditions.
- Use the new real-time parking website to find available spaces in parking lots around campus.
- For Friday and Saturday, nearby parking can be found in Lot 20 at 1390 University Avenue, Lot 17 at 1550 Engineering Drive, and Lot 36 at 1645 Observatory Drive.
- For Sunday, nearby parking can be found in Lot 60 at 801 Walnut St, Lot 64 at 606 Walnut St, Lot 76 at 2501 University Bay Dr, and Lot 82 at 1450 Highland Ave. Pay parking is also available at Lot 75 at 610 Highland Ave.
- For more information or questions about this event, contact Tom Zinnen at (608) 265-2420 or email@example.com.